If you’re interested in mixed martial arts (MMA) training in Monmouth County…
Discover how ANYONE can train and enjoy mixed martial arts… no matter your sex, age, fitness level or experience level… or even if you want to compete or not!
The Phoenix Way has already helped scores of people just like you get in FANTASTIC shape, learn a valuable life skill of self defense and MMA as well as being a part of an outstanding community of people in Shrewsbury. Why not find out what we can do for you by giving our proven program a try for 30 days absolutely FREE!
Our program is structured for a complete Mixed Martial Arts experience. Covering all aspects of the martial arts game from the stand up, clinch, takedown to grappling. Our stand up foundation is deeply rooted in traditional Kyokushin martial arts, the takedowns in Judo and last the ground is Jiu-Jitsu based. Our facility was founded through the inspiration and dream to instruct young and old alike in a positive make it happen environment. We maintain a very high level of quality in our training and our commitment to you is to make you the best you can be. All students will learn and advance at their own pace and our instructors will continuously help you reset your goals so you will achieve maximum results.
Our program will not only offer unprecedented self-defense skills, but to a renewed sense of confidence, physical fitness and personal growth. We truly strive to make a difference in each and every student.
30-Day Free Trial & 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
We can prove our program up-and-down and give you examples of happily-involved students’ success stories (which I can do!), but wouldn’t you agree the best way to really see if our program will meet your needs is to come see for yourself? You’ll get to enjoy our MMA training for 30 days free and, believe it or not, we also have an iron-clad 60-day money-back guarantee that will take all the risk away for you. That’s how confident we are in our program and what we can do for you.
We know that all kinds of different people want to train MMA. From people who want to get in the cage and duke it out to people who want to experience the rush of training like a fighter without getting punched in the face. We train people who are looking for a competitive edge as a fighter as well as people who want to train for the fun of it without getting into the competitive side. That’s why we offer our initial consultation along with our 30-day free trial. When you see us for the first time, we can sit down with you and really get into your specific, personal needs in order to figure out what would be the best program for you. Many of our students come to us already knowing exactly what they want to do. But most of them tell us they just want to “give it a try” and see how they like MMA training. Our instructors and program counselors will help you make a well-informed decision so you can rest assured you’re doing the right thing for yourself.
Here’s just some of what you’ll get out of our proven-successful mixed martial arts (MMA) program:
• You’ll experience the mental and physical “rush” that comes with MMA training (not only is it exciting, but it’s a whole lot of FUN too!)
• You’ll get into kick-butt shape – and FAST (many of the world’s strongest and best-conditioned athletes are MMA fighters – we’ll show you how they do it)
• You’ll develop “functional muscles” not bulky do-nothing muscles (you’ll become a lean, mean, fighting machine and get even STRONGER than you were before – even if you’re a weight lifter – because you’ll build functional muscles by doing “sport-specific” exercises and drills that make you “fighting strong”)
• You’ll learn a mixed martial arts fighting system with an organized curriculum that takes the “guess work” out of learning
• You’ll learn the basic fundamental principles and techniques you need to have in order to improve as quickly as possible
• You’ll be in a safe, structured environment – safety is our #1 concern – so you won’t have to worry about getting injured (you won’t even have to spar or get hit if you don’t want to)
• You’ll be able to work at a pace that’s right for you so that you can personally absorb and retain all the information you learn
• You’ll be taught by professional instructors who are trained to “build you up” as a student
• You’ll discover strength and conditioning exercises and MMA drills that UFC fighters use to prepare get in shape for their fights
• You’ll be a part of a proven MMA system that gives you maximum results in minimum time (we are committed to making sure you improve every single time you set foot in our MMA facility)
• You will transform your body into a kick-butt fighting machine (you’ll feel stronger, faster, and better than you ever have before)
• Our instructors will “walk you by the hand” and teach you our secrets to MMA success
• You’ll get our proven MMA training method that can take a total “newbie” and transform you into a bonafied MMA expert
• You’ll have a variety of classes to choose from (striking, ground, mma, takedowns, beginner, advanced, sparring, no-sparring, technique-only, open mat time, etc.)
• You will learn physical and mental preparation for the street.
• You’ll be taught by trainers can not only fight well but more importantly, they will train YOU properly to ensure you get the most out of our MMA program and become a complete fighter (whether you want to compete or not)
• You’ll work out in a positive atmosphere where you are treated with RESPECT
• You’ll get help from our professional, courteous staff (we don’t try to intimidate people or show how “tough” we are; we don’t need to; it isn’t about our “ego” anyway – it’s about what we can do for YOU and how we can build you up into the best shape of your life while learning how to fight MMA in the process)
• You’ll improve your flexibility which helps prevent injury and makes you stronger (you’ll be able to punch hard, kick higher, and be even more dangerous with your ground fighting techniques)
• You’ll learn sneaky submission holds that end a fight quickly and efficiently without things getting messy
• You’ll learn how to fight in “close quarters.” Fact: Close combat fighting skills can save your life (this is especially important for law enforcement and military)
• You will learn techniques and strategies for self-defense and competition (what’s so great about MMA is that it’s one of the only martial arts where just about every single technique is something you can use on the street as well)
• You’ll learn chokes, arm locks, leg locks and other ways to finish a fight without have to throw a single punch or kick
• You’ll learn how to throw devastating knockout elbows, knees, punches and kicks that are designed to end fights fas
• You’ll learn takedowns and throws so you can control where you want the fight to end up (you’ll learn how to take people down and also how to defend takedowns so you don’t get taken down)
• You’ll experience the passion, excitement, team spirit and pride at our school by being a member of our team (whether you want to compete or not)
• You’ll learn what works and what doesn’t work in a real fight (and you’ll be surprised at what you find out)
• You’ll discover how to quickly take out an opponent on the feet or on the ground (MMA is about being able to control the fight situation whether you’re on the feet or on the ground)
• You will get stronger, tougher, more endurance and stamina (you won’t get tired), and on top of that, you’ll look and feel a whole lot better
• You’ll get exceptional service in all areas. (If you have a question about anything at all, we will answer it. If you have any problems, we’ll solve them. If you need help, we will help you. We are 100% committed to your personal development as a mixed martial arts athlete.)
• You’ll learn our systematic training method for creating MMA champions (and even our students who don’t want to fight can rest assured they would do very well if they did)
• You will have coaches and instructors who CARE about you and your success (we guarantee that no other school in the area has more caring and passionate instructors
A big problem many people have who want to start training MMA is that they can’t find a quality school to train at. There’s just not many good schools out there who are qualified to train people in mixed martial arts fighting. Sure, a lot of schools “say” they’re good, or throw a few MMA stickers and posters up on their windows so people might think that, but the reality is that good, quality MMA schools are hard to find. That’s the bad news… the GOOD news is that you live close by to the top MMA school in your area. And, for a limited time, we’re offering a 30-day free trial program so you can see if our proven MMA training system meets your needs.
Once you schedule a time that’s good for you to come see us, we’ll give you a tour of our academy, you’ll get a free t-shirt just for stopping by, you’ll get a free private introductory lesson and you’ll also get a free one-on-one consultation with one of our highly-trained program counselors so we can figure out if we can meet your needs.
60-Day Money Back Guarantee
We are confident you’ll love our program just as much as our current happily-involved students. So confident, in fact, we are offering a 60-day money-back guarantee. If you participate in our MMA classes for 60 days and decide that our program is not what you wanted, just tell us and we’ll immediately refund your money (but we highly doubt you’ll do that).
“If you’re thinking about giving MMA a try, whether you want to compete or not, then this will be the best decision you can make for yourself.”
Don’t you owe it to yourself to at least give it a try? Don’t wait. Call us NOW.
Ask for Anthony
Give our amazing 30-Day Free Trial Program a shot so you can experience the thrill of MMA training with us!
You Really Can’t Afford Not To Try “The Phoenix Way‘s 30-Day Free Trial Program”
It’s easy to get started right away. Just give us a call (even if it’s 3:00 am in the morning).